What's new

Mobile Tech Expo

Bob Wrasman

Reaction score
We had a great time at the Mobile Tech show. I helped the IDA booth helped with the Chrisevans foundation table helped with the RT recognize Trainer meeting and I was shaking hands and kissing babies for Detailers Of The Round Table. I was wearing many hats.

Bob Wrasman

Reaction score
What time is it everybody do you know what time it is it’s Flex time!!!!! I’m

Attachments

• IMG_5101.jpeg
    IMG_5101.jpeg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1

Bob Wrasman

Reaction score
Here is the Chris Evans booth at the Mobile Tech show 2024. Have a great evening everybody

Attachments

• IMG_5202.jpeg
    IMG_5202.jpeg
    985.3 KB · Views: 1

Bob Wrasman

Reaction score
Here is the RIT meeting for recognized trainers at Mobile Tech 2024 at the Gaylord Palms resort great photo of some great detail trainers. Specially the guy in the middle. Ha ha ha.!

Attachments

• IMG_5188.jpeg
    IMG_5188.jpeg
    979.5 KB · Views: 0

Jacksonv

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great to see you at the show!

Bob Wrasman

Reaction score
That show Jackson was so big when I seen you I was actually working the IDA booth volunteering to help anybody that I could at the shows working the Chris Evans foundation Detailers Of The Round Table, the IDA and of course the company that I work for Car Brite products I was wearing many hats. It was great to see you and Debra at the show she said she was going to buy me a drink. I was so busy I couldn’t even collect on that. I’m glad the turnout was so great. You guys look great. Have a great day.

Bob Wrasman

Reaction score
Who else is here?
You look great Debra that show had so many people in so little time. It was great to see you in Jackson. Wish I could’ve had more time to talk to you both but that’s the great thing about a busy show is everyone is so. Busy that you don’t get to sit and talk very long. I was working the IDA booth when I seen you and Jackson wish I could’ve spent more time talking with you. Have a great day.