What's new

Let’s discuss cordless tools

Reaction score
I actually enjoy using my m18 Milwaukee polisher. Depending on the work I usually run through 2 batteries per vehicle.
It provides enough power for wool cutting and the variable speed makes it nice for foam finishing work.
What’s your thoughts on cordless in the detailing industry?

Bob Wrasman

Reaction score
I actually enjoy using my m18 Milwaukee polisher. Depending on the work I usually run through 2 batteries per vehicle.
It provides enough power for wool cutting and the variable speed makes it nice for foam finishing work.
What’s your thoughts on cordless in the detailing industry?
I like the flex family of portable polishers for the most part unless if I haves some heavy duty cutting then I use corded ones.

Reaction score
I agree that the Flex is a great tool as well. I have tried them out but for the price point and my needs I went a grade lower, but I will never be able to knock the Flex brand. I also believe that the battery holds up better in the Flex too.

Bob Wrasman

Reaction score
I agree that the Flex is a great tool as well. I have tried them out but for the price point and my needs I went a grade lower, but I will never be able to knock the Flex brand. I also believe that the battery holds up better in the Flex too.
Back in the 1980s when I was selling buffers to the Auto auctions, I carried the Milwaukee corded buffers they would outlast everyone pretty much. This is back when the Sue buffer Makita’s and some Black & Decker‘s as what they were using back then but the wool would plug up the vents on the brushes and overheat and cause failure. I’m kind of dating myself, but I love the Milwaukee tools. I am totally sponsored by Chris Metcalf and the flex brands so I get whatever I want from them. Have a great day.