What's new

Welcome!

Jacksonv

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to our new professional detailer forum.

We've been in the car wash industry since 1996, having started the largest car wash forum on the web The Car Wash Forum where we built the go-to community for car wash owners and operators. Now we've broken off to create a community specifically for Profession Detailers. Join the forum and post to be automatically registered to win monthly equipment & supply giveaways. Winners will be announced on the first of every month.

Also, be sure to introduce yourself, and get connected with other professional detailers.

Welcome to the ProDetailerForum, and happy detailing!
Jackson Vahaly

Mike @ IDS

Reaction score
InteriorDetailingSpecialict.com
I am Mike, the "old man behind the scenes" for my son Jonathan's detailing shop. He has been detailing 17 years part-time until recently leaving his CSR position at a Chevrolet-Cadillac dealership. We are now trying to work him up to having the clientele to turn this into full-time.
He only offers INTERIOR detailing which creates a very skinny niche market, but he has no interest in any of the exterior things. I hope to learn things here that may peak his interest and am currently looking at offering ceramic interior coatings in the near future.

Thanks for allowing me to join and I look forward to the growth of this forum.