What's new

I am going to the Nashville Car Wash Show in May. Anyone Else?

Reaction score
First off a disclaimer, I will take ANY excuse to go to Nashville!

Let me start by saying again that I DO NOT own a car wash but just like the NRCC show in Atlantic City I make connections as a detailer. There are many brands at these car wash shows that also serve the detailing industry and I seek them out to make a direct face to face connection. Yes going to trade specific shows is very important but each show no matter the "theme" can be utilized to your benefit if you take the time to preplan your connectons.
With that said I would love to meet up with anyone that might be attending the show.
Here's the link to the show: https://thecarwashshow.com

Hope to see you there!
Joe

Bob Wrasman

Reaction score
First off a disclaimer, I will take ANY excuse to go to Nashville!

Let me start by saying again that I DO NOT own a car wash but just like the NRCC show in Atlantic City I make connections as a detailer. There are many brands at these car wash shows that also serve the detailing industry and I seek them out to make a direct face to face connection. Yes going to trade specific shows is very important but each show no matter the "theme" can be utilized to your benefit if you take the time to preplan your connectons.
With that said I would love to meet up with anyone that might be attending the show.
Here's the link to the show: https://thecarwashshow.com

Hope to see you there!
Joe

Bob Wrasman

Reaction score
I had I attended the show a couple years ago when it was in Nashville. I worked for Simoniz for eight years in Houston Texas in the tunnel car wash business and also I helped them with their detail line. That’s an amazing show and an amazing venue the events and Street appeal of Nashville has a lot of energy if you like country music in honky-tonk and country rock You will be in heaven

Reaction score
I have been to Nashville several times. I love the energy of the city as well as the friendliness of the locals. Coming from Pennsylvania it is a refreshing change of pace.

Jacksonv

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I live just outside Nashville so it's an easy 20 minute commute to the show. I'm always excited when the show cycles back to Nashville - gives me an excuse to go into the city.