What's new

Hi!

Armadillo auto spa

Reaction score
My name is Aaron Foote I am the owner of Armadillo auto spa, a mobile detailing service near Ft worth Texas. I’m sv and sd certified by the IDA. I’m always looking for new avenues to learn about detailing and I’m looking forward to seeing what the pro detailer forum has to offer!

Reaction score
Welcome!
Don’t forget to spread the word about ProDetailerForum.com
I am not affiliated with the site but love the concept and really think it can work.

Debra Gorgos

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Debra Gorgos and I am the editor of Auto Detailing News— a magazine dedicated to profession auto (and marine) detailers.

I love to hear from detailers! Give me your stories, and story ideas. Did you always want to be a detailed? Did you have a mentor? What is the worst vehicle you have had to detail (I love these stories)?

Comment here or DM me.

I am looking forward to getting to know all of you…

Reaction score
Hi Debra, I’ve been detailing a long time and the list is endless of the “problem” cars but each and every one is just as important regardless of the make or model.
I look forward to sharing a few.
Here is one of my most like Facebook posts that I’ve made.
Thanks
Joe

CorvoOfArkham

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Debra Gorgos and I am the editor of Auto Detailing News— a magazine dedicated to profession auto (and marine) detailers.

I love to hear from detailers! Give me your stories, and story ideas. Did you always want to be a detailed? Did you have a mentor? What is the worst vehicle you have had to detail (I love these stories)?

Comment here or DM me.

I am looking forward to getting to know all of you…
I have one remaining Hot Wheels car that I "clear coated" with my mother's clear nail polish to make it more shiny!

Debra Gorgos

Reaction score